[PD-dev] [Pd-dev] Attempt to build Pd-extended on Debian 64 for Hans

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 02:47:38 CEST 2007

Hello Hans.  I checked the stubs.h file, and it looks for stubs-32 or
stubs-64 depending on a variable __WORDSIZE.  Obviously it was looking for
32, and 64 was right there, but I left it alone, not sure where this
variable was set.
Also, xlibs-dev has apparently been split into many packages in testing.  I
haven't yet installed them, not sure which are necessary.
Awaiting further instructions.

-Chuckk