[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1770553 ] image object does not like spaces

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 14 22:03:22 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1770553, was opened at 2007-08-08 21:51
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1770553&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: externals
Group: None

Initial Comment:
when I create [image test.gif] and any of the folders in the path to test.gif contains a space then [image] will not find it. even if test.gif is in the same folder.
intel mac. versions pd-extended-0.39.3-rc5 and also 0.40.
marius.