[PD-dev] pd-extended / mingw32_nt-5.1_windowsxp-i386

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Aug 14 22:09:11 CEST 2007

Here's the detailed setup:

http://puredata.org/docs/developer/mingw

autotools should all work, but I haven't tried in a while, plus I
don't know what a "build.stamp" is.  Good luck! :D  Here's the versions:

pd at WINDOWSXP-I386 ~
$ automake --version
autoconf --verautomake (GNU automake) 1.10
Written by Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat.com>
        and Alexandre Duret-Lutz <adl at gnu.org>.

This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There
is NO
PURPOSE.

pd at WINDOWSXP-I386 ~
$ autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.61
This is free software.  You may redistribute copies of it under the
terms of
the GNU General Public License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.

Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.