[PD-dev] problems building FFTW-enabled pd

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Sat Aug 18 21:25:59 CEST 2007

Oops, if FFTW3 was out when I tried to adapt Pd to use FFTW, it's my
mistake.  If the FFTW2 API is still supported, I should just go on and
finish the job of adapting Pd to use it.  If only FFTW3 is to be
supported in the future, I have to re-work the FFTW code.

Anyway, since there are two other FFT pacakges that Pd works fine with, I
don't feel that fixing the Pd FFTW support is the most urgent thing I
need to deal with right now.

cheers