[PD-dev] 0.41 test 06

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Aug 20 01:55:05 CEST 2007

FYI: if you check in your Mac OS X and Windows package building code
into CVS, then the nightly autobuilds can build this every night.
This would allow you to use those autobuilds for your releases.  The
script that runs the builds is in CVS, if you want to modify it:

scripts/auto-build/pd-main-auto-builder.sh

I never run complete builds manually anymore, just small builds to
test whatever I am working on.  All of the Pd-extended releases are
from the auto-build machines.  It's saved me a ton of time.

.hc