[PD-dev] JACK transport and syncing

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Tue Aug 28 21:02:43 CEST 2007

On Tue, 2007-08-28 at 11:40 -0700, Ken Restivo wrote:

> In particular, I'd like metro object to be synced with JACK.

i have once written an external that is running as jack transport
client, because i needed to sync pd and ardour for a composition ...

it's available from the sf cvs (externals/tb/jack_transport) ...

hth, tim

--
tim at klingt.org    ICQ: 96771783
http://tim.klingt.org

All we composers really have to work with is time and sound - and
sometimes I'm not even sure about sound.
  Morton Feldman