[PD-dev] glist font vs. default font - how to measure?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Sep 5 03:15:30 CEST 2007

Actually, I think the preferred way of specifying the font would be
to use Tk font specs rather than X11 font specs.  They are easier
anyway.  I replaced all the X11 font specs in Pd-extended using Tk
font specs.

They are like this:

"font size style", i.e.:
courier 12 bold
monaco 24 bold
helvetica 12            (blank style means normal)

.hc