[PD-dev] pd041-test6 auto(connect) feedbacks MIDI.

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Fri Sep 7 00:48:23 CEST 2007

I think alsa-MIDI is only included since very recently (I got it from
soneone else, I forget who) so it shouldn't be a problem to change the
behavior.

Do you think the correct thing would be just to open one MIDI input and
output device?

Anyway, OSS MIDI is much better API than ALSA, I don't know why anyone uses
the latter :)