[PD-dev] ask for cvs access

Patrice Colet megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 8 18:12:58 CEST 2007

Hello federico,

David Plans Casal a écrit :
> On 7 Sep 2007, at 23:42, ydegoyon at free.fr wrote:
>
>>> externs I'm going to commit:
>>> grid: a gui 2d grid editor made esecially for editing/sequencing
>>> lists
>>> of floats, err, have you ever seen that page?
>> http://ydegoyon.free.fr/software.html ?
>>
>> grid will create other name conflicts again,
>> if not duplicate funcionalities....
>
> yup I'm afraid grid is in use quite a bit (other than myself, davide
> morelli and others use it quite a bit), so you should consider a
> different name, perhaps?
>
> other than that I have 0 objections to your introduction here...

> david
>> saludos,
>> sevy

  I remember a widget you shown after an IRC #dataflow discussion about
tcl-tk programming, if it's the same kind of GUI, it's rather a tracker
isn't it?
  Also, I'd be so glad if someone like you includes pd dev communauty
and that would give help, tricks, and tips for developping GUIs without
the need of t_widgetbehavior.