[PD-dev] kiosk mode (was: Re: [ pure-data-Patches-1529010 ] kiosk-mode)

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 14:04:58 CEST 2007

great! can you explain how kiosk mode is invoked? is there a flag at
start up, or can I change to kiosk mode during runtime? or is it a
totally different version than the normal pd and I can only run either/or?
can you send a screenshot how it looks?
is it already included in one of the sources or do I have to patch the
source code to get the kiosk version?
marius.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1529010&group_id=55736