[PD-dev] cleaning up the list of developers

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Sep 10 22:42:25 CEST 2007

Hey all,

IOhannes started this discussion at PdCon, I think we should finish
it.  Since it is now quite easy to be added to the list of developers
on the pure-data project, I think we should remove people if they are
inactive for a long time (2 years).  If they want to be active again,
they can just post out to pd-dev like anyone else.

I propose that we leave Gerard van Dongen and Jamie Tittle on the
list since they are still with us in spirit.

I believe IOhannes had the list with last commit dates (or some who
never committed).

Lazy consensus time?  :D

----

                   ¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!