[PD-dev] repository layout

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Sep 12 10:07:38 CEST 2007

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Sounds good, how about downcasing while you are at it, so we have it
> more standardized.

i don't see a real benefit from it.
but then: why not?
(and finally: since Framestein is really abandoned for some years, i
would remove it from the /trunk/ anyhow and keep it living in
"/tags/framestein/"

> Plus, what about adding Gem back to the main pure-data repository?

why?

> All these changes will cause major breakage to the Pd-extended build
> system, anyone want to help fix it? :D

(please skip to the bottom if you don't want to read that again)

the joys of monolithic build-systems...

however, once we have moved to SVN i would like to make an experimental
branch of pd-extended to re-work the entire build-system into small
(managable) pieces that are modular and survive directory re-structuring.
i know that you are not really interested in that, but probably others
are :-)

fmg.ad
IOhannes