[PD-dev] cvs access

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Sep 12 18:06:03 CEST 2007

On Sep 12, 2007, at 5:26 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> I say go to town with the docs, they could definitely use some
>> cleanup
>

> just for the non-natives among us: what does "go to town with the
> docs" mean?

Oops, sorry, I could have also said "go crazy with", "do the docs
up", "have your way with", etc.  It means basically please work on
them freely!

It's funny because stffn stumped me yesterday with the "bus hit"
expression, but I suppose comes from a native English speaking (a svn
dev)...

.hc

> mfa.sdr
> IOhannes

----

All information should be free.  - the hacker ethic