[PD-dev] Nightly Builds

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Sep 14 18:51:21 CEST 2007

I'm curious about other's opinions...

True they seem to use the "stable" etc.. for example if your search for
debian packages. I suppose debian does not release often enough for it
to be a real problem, but perhaps since the files are archived, "stable"
could be referring to something different than it currently means.

I submitted a bug about the 0.40 deb I tried, 0.39 worked like a charm.

No icon though, which would be nice since there is a nice one...

Also the new "10" fontsize looks a bit small for 10, more like 8... But
since its consistent I'm happy!!

Thanks for the effort Hans!

.b.