[PD-dev] copybytes - partial array?

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 16:53:49 CEST 2007

It will not work.  Here is our function prototype:
EXTERN void *copybytes(void *src, size_t nbytes);

The thing to see here, is that it doesn't actually copy the data to a
location you specify.  It creates a copy of the data, somewhere in
memory, and returns a pointer to the location.  If you want to have a
continuous array of numbers, you'd have to copy them one at a time
from one array to the other anyhow.

I suggest to just use getbytes() and for loops to do the assignment.

Chuck