[PD-dev] Who made pddplink look like a hyperlink?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Sep 18 19:04:08 CEST 2007

Nice work!

Adding a variable in the class for state (visited or unvisited) and
drawing blue or purple depending on the state is substantial?

Or simply adding a new tk font definition in pddplink during init, and
using that when drawing? Maybe fontbomb would break..

I'll tinker it in mid to late october (next time I'll have time!)

.b.