[PD-dev] ask for cvs access

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Sep 18 22:52:47 CEST 2007

On Sep 18, 2007, at 4:33 AM, federico wrote:

>> Ok, I added you.  Welcome!  :D
>
> cheers!
>
>> Just to make sure, you're Federico Ferri, right?
>
> yes, I am
>
>> I just want to make
>> sure I didn't add federico_ or federico___ ;)
>
> just a question about how layout is organized in cvs...
> I think I'm going to create a directory in toplevel (say
> externals/ffgx) where to put my externs, but I would like to put also
> 'tclpd' in a separate directory in toplevel (externals/tclpd) cause
> I'm willing more people get involved in this....
>
> is that ok?
>
> for the moment I'm going to commt just my dir
>
> --
> Federico Ferri

You'll want to read thru these, there is lots of useful info here:

http://puredata.org/docs/developer

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler