[PD-dev] error in maskxor in CVS

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 00:58:57 CEST 2007

Hey Tim,

Sorry, that's my fault. I was a klutz, and uploaded from a messy directory. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of stuff from the repository? I only uploaded before, and it seems that until now I have not made this silly mistake (but I did commit some bad code a week ago ;-(   )

These things happen. Until I sort it out you can just delete everything except the files maskxor.c, maskxor.pd_linux, help-maskxor.pd and makefile from the maskxor directory (including that stupid v3 directory) and the compilation will work.

Best,
Ed

Tim Boykett <tim at timesup.org> wrote:
Hi,

compiling pd-extended from CVS, I found a small and new error.

in the directory externals/ekext/maskxor there is a subdirectory v3.
This contains a pd_linux file that has a name clash. This directory
was created 49 hours ago, so I presume it is an archive version of
the correct and updated maskxor and should be deleted. Once deleted,
make works. I hope someone can fix this in CVS.

Cheers,

tim

Lone Shark "Aviation" out now on http://www.pyramidtransmissions.com
http://www.myspace.com/sharktracks