[PD-dev] [ANN] new external: tracker

Thomas O Fredericks tof at danslchamp.org
Sat Sep 22 00:42:59 CEST 2007

Wow, very nice. Very much improved!
Does it compile easy on other systems than Linux?

Comments:
I had to edit your makefile to point to my pd sources. Maybe you should note
that somewhere. Also, I had to add a space between ">" and "$*.tk2c" in the
line #12 of your makefile (sh tk2c.bash < $*.tk > $*.tk2c) to make it
compile.
Finally the properties dialog does not work:

 invalid command name "pdtk_tracker_dialog"

Tom