[PD-dev] more on the 12 point font mystery

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Sat Sep 22 20:21:23 CEST 2007

HI HC,

Pd has code automatically to do that, which is disabled in your font patch
for some reason:

            /* best is now the host font index for the desired font index i. */
        sys_fontlist[i].fi_hostfontsize =
            atom_getintarg(3 * best + 2, argc, argv);
        sys_fontlist[i].fi_width = atom_getintarg(3 * best + 3, argc, argv);
        sys_fontlist[i].fi_height = atom_getintarg(3 * best + 4, argc, argv);

cheers
Miller