[PD-dev] Pd code formatter?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 26 17:43:44 CEST 2007

My settings are:

tabs are 8 spaces
indents are 4 spaces

but to make things easier I always expand out tabs when releasing code;
this is done with a shell script using the wonderful and (I think) universally
available "expand" program.

HC's tabs are hardwired to 4 spaces (old Next style, apparently still
in use somewhere :)  so to use HC's code I first run "expand -4" on it.

Oh yes, in the latest CVS upload there are still 8-character tab stops
in one file, u_main.tk, which I forgot to include in the detabbing script.
I fixed the script since.

cheers
Miller