[PD-dev] Pd code formatter?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Sep 26 18:24:45 CEST 2007

Ah, ok, I didn't notice the switch.  I've originally used the default
Emacs settings for the indent. Now I think I now use stroustrup,
because it was the closest to Miller's style that I found.

In any case, it would be handy to have an 'indent' script which
automatically does the standard formatting.   Has anyone written
something like that?

.hc