[PD-dev] Pd code formatter?

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Fri Sep 28 04:12:00 CEST 2007

blah, blah, blah, blah

i don't feel the pd convention was so good in many senses :

* all this blah blah ( and 10 papers from MB that leads to nothing,
except publicity for Desire Data, worst name ever
in software history and still not available and working )

* pddp, cool, one documentation for all,
exatcly whay we don't care about,
and miller's documentation is the real one.

* pd montreal abstractions? what about kinshasa? terrassa and
ouagadougou ?

yeah, pd was nice when it was free of normalisation and b*******

sevy