[PD-dev] can pdvjtools have a place in your cvs external repository?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Sep 28 04:51:23 CEST 2007

Absolutely, you just need to introduce yourselves to the pd-dev list,
check the archives for examples.  Then the mandatory waiting period
will start, and we will wait for objections.  Then in a week or so
after your intros, if there are no objections, you'll be added (there
basically never are objections).

.hc

On Sep 27, 2007, at 6:04 PM, Sergi Lario wrote:

> Hi!
>
> We are Lluis Bigordà and Sergi Lario from Barcelona.
>
> We are working in some pd externals for visual work.
>
> At the moment we have four objects:
>
> * pix_preview - Is a Tk widget to preview any pix_output inside the
> canvas patch.
>
> * videogrid - Is a thumbnail based one click file chooser for
> quicktime movies.
>
> * imagegrid - Same as videogrid but with any images.
>
> * colorgrid - Is a one click color picker.
>
> We want to keep on develop new externals and we would like to know
> if they can be added to the pd cvs external repository.
>
> Cheers,
>
> ll & sll

----

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.