[PD-dev] cleaning up the list of developers

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Sep 30 23:47:42 CEST 2007

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Yeah, I was planning on making this Pd-extended release in memory of
> Jamie.  I was thinking of just putting that on the webpage, but I guess
> something better could be done.

BTW, to make James remembered, a Pd-extended release is too short-lived.
You should find something else, such as dedicating a new extern
permanently, or naming a new extern with something related and particular
to James. It's a lot more visible to people than an unused entry among
many other unused entries in a list of people that few people ever look at
and even then not so often.

Same for Gerard, of course...

Or perhaps someone wants to dedicate (permanently) an existing extern to
either deceased person, preferably one that has some kind of "logical"
link with what the person has contributed to the pd world.