[PD-dev] autobuild mysteries

Thomas O Fredericks tof at danslchamp.org
Thu Oct 4 18:37:39 CEST 2007

I did an initial commit of externals/tof/getdollarzero,
externals/tof/folderpanel and externals/tof/destroysend but I decided to
change my dir layout to work better with pd-extended's build system.

How can I delete those three directories (I already delete their contents
with the commands noted at the start of the thread).

Tom