[PD-dev] pdpedia - infobox template synchronized?

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 5 20:21:37 CEST 2007

Hi,

I was looking at the page
http://wiki.puredata.info/en/Wiki_administrator_how-to, and I'm not sure
if the fields for the infoboxes are the same. I found 3 versions so far:

1. - The first dashed box with # wikipedia terms etc. was put there by me,
with information coming from Hans.
2. - The box in the section "Infobox" in the same page was written by
Marius.
3. - In the end of
http://wiki.puredata.info/en/index.php?title=Template:Infobox_Objectclass&action=edit
there are some other fields that didn't appear before. And I guess that
the definitive version should be checked with the previous part of this
page.

Could you check out which of these versions is complete? So far all the
mails from Hans asking for the translations for the pdpedia templates came
 from version 1.

João

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin
jmmmpais at googlemail.com
skype: jmmmpjmmmp
http://www.puredata.org/Members/jmmmp
IBM Thinkpad R51, XP, Pd-Ext-0.39-2-t5, Pd Van 0.40-t2