[PD-dev] pdpedia - infobox template synchronized?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 14:37:44 CEST 2007

hey,
I think it is better to have more fields, even if we don't use all of
them at the moment. some of the original list are very unlikely to be
used in the future (like release date) and one field (genre) got deleted
because for genre we will use the category information instead. but I
personally tend to use "key words" now in the body of the pages and not
in the infobox as a replacement for genre.
it is possible that the english infobox might change a little in the
future... for the purtuguese I would say go with the third version of
your xls. but drop genre and released.
marius.