[PD-dev] autobuild mysteries

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 7 16:55:11 CEST 2007

Haha!

I finally worked out how to delete that pesky v3 directory. Well, as much as it can be deleted with CVS (so it's still there, but nobody can get it right?)

good riddance!

from within maskxor on my local (sync-ed) repository
cvs -d:ext:edkelly at pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pure-data rm -R v3
cvs commit
Q-wq in VI

I hope subversion is more user friendly, but I guess it's just slightly different!
Best,
Ed

Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:

Yeah, you can''t officially delete directories in CVS.  But -P "prunes" empty directories after checkout, so the effect is the same.

.hc