[PD-dev] pdpedia - infobox template synchronized?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Oct 10 15:18:47 CEST 2007

On Oct 9, 2007, at 5:18 PM, João Miguel Pais wrote:

>> The idea is that each language site should be completely
>> autonomous.  It's probably a good idea to keep the infobox in
>> sync, but I do not think it should be mandatory in anyway.
>
> ok, let's see what happens. in that case I (we) have to wait now
> for the "approval", right?

Something like that.  I think it's more like waiting to see if anyone
else has comments.  Not everyone checks the list everyday.

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler