[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1678373 ] GUI elements depth error

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 16 15:21:53 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1678373, was opened at 2007-03-11 17:31
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by zmoelnig
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1678373&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: v0.40.2

Initial Comment:
When two gui elements (for example sliders) overlap, and you try to "click" on them (i.e. move the slider) within the overlapping region, the correct behaviour would be that the front-most element "receive" the mouse click, since that is the one you're visibly "clicking on". However, the opposite happens: the gui element which is behind is the one that you move.
This happens both in editmode and not.

At least on Windows XP.