[PD-dev] working towards Pd-0.40.3-extended

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 22:45:30 CEST 2007

Sounds good to me!  I think my biggest "blocker"-level issues with the
extended 0.40.3 builds are the mismatched font-cursor handling in
object-boxes with the new fonts, and the inability to use >~/mtx_*~ and so
on (though I believe IOhannes may have fixed that recently?).
Oh, it would also be cool to get the OS X sysex-enabling patches and
IOhannes' $@/$# patches in by then... I did some work on that last week -
the sysex patch worked mostly without issue but I couldn't get the $@ patch
to apply.