[PD-dev] SVN?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Oct 23 17:56:21 CEST 2007

A distributed repository sounds interesting, but given Linus
Torvald's love of KDE, constant dissing of usability, and the fact
that git has 119 commands, this gives me pause.

Sounds like software designed for someone with an encyclopedic
memory. I really only use 8 commands in CVS (update, commit,
checkout, add, remove, tag, diff, import).

.hc