[PD-dev] SVN?

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Tue Oct 23 19:41:26 CEST 2007

> My experience is that Linus is
> super focused on issues that affect him and pretty much totally
> ignores other issues that don't affect him.  Also, he approaches
> things with arrogance.  So chances are, that effects the software he
> writes.

i am not sure whether one should judge the functionality of a piece of
software by the personality of the author ...

> I want to write code, not play with SCM systems.

i think it took me two days to merge devel_0_38 to devel_0_39 with
cvs ... it could have been done in one day with git ...
4 hours learning git and setting up the repository, 2 hours doing the
merge :)

cheers, tim

--
tim at klingt.org    ICQ: 96771783
http://tim.klingt.org

Every word is like an unnecessary stain on silence and nothingness
  Samuel Beckett