[PD-dev] SVN?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Oct 24 01:20:37 CEST 2007

Hallo,
Stephen Sinclair hat gesagt: // Stephen Sinclair wrote:

> > > Actually, it would be good if you did push the idea. :D  I think if
>
> Okay then.. ;-)
> It's a good discussion anyway..
>
> I think these are all very good arguments for / against svn and git.

I believe the main argument for SVN is that it's offerend by
Sourceforge and basically everone involved already knows her/his way
around it. It would be the RCS that we could upgrade to with the least
effort and thus a ahrd to beat effort/gain coefficient. From what I've
heard that was also the bottom line of the Montreal discussion which I
unfortunatly missed.

Ciao