[PD-dev] removing inactive devs

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Oct 24 16:35:50 CEST 2007

finally, i would like to do the removal of inactive users from the long
list of sf-developers.

12 users have never committed anything, 26 users have not committed
anything within the last 2 years.

i would like to send this email (of no one objects) to each of them, and
after a one week period for objections from their side i wouldremove them.

fmasd.r
IOhannes

here is the email text:

Hi,

you are a registered developer at the "pure-data" sourceforge project,
which means that you have write access to the repository hosted there.

our project currently has 67 developers, a lot of them being inactive.
as one of the administrators of the project, i would like to reduce
the number of developers to the active ones.

since you haven't committed anything within the last two (2) years,
you are considered to be "inactive", and therefore i would like to
remove you from the list of developers.

if you ever feel like you need developer status (=write access to the
repository) again, just send an email to the pd-dev mailinglist.
(this is the main reason why i dare to send out this email: getting
write access is so simple that people don't lose a privilige if they
are removed from the list of developers)

if you feel that this is totally unjustified, please tell me within the
next week.

mfg.asdr
IOhannes