[PD-dev] SVN?

Stephen Sinclair radarsat1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 21:46:56 CEST 2007

> Mistrust authority - promote decentralization.  - the hacker ethic

In any case, if anyone wants to try it out, feel free to clone the git
repository I made last night with git-cvsimport:

git-clone http://www.music.mcgill.ca/~sinclair/git/pd/pd.git

It'll be about 54MB of downloads, streaming strange SHA1 checksum
numbers down your screen until it's done.
When it has finished, try "git log" to see the history...
Also try "git branch -r" to see the branches.

git-cvsimport can only import a single cvs module at a time.
So I have a couple other repositories listed there:

git-clone http://www.music.mcgill.ca/~sinclair/git/pd/externals.git
git-clone http://www.music.mcgill.ca/~sinclair/git/pd/abstractions.git

Steve