[PD-dev] SVN?

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Thu Oct 25 09:58:52 CEST 2007

> The hard thing for me with patches is that I feel
> I should understand the patch fully and believe it both works and that
> it won't make future trouble.  For the last month or more I've been
> working on HC's font patch, trying to adapt it so that it's bug-free
> but still accomplishes HC's aim.

one way to go would be:
1. point hc to the bugs, ask him to fix them
2. when the patch is bug-free, ask hc to document it
3. read the docs, read the code, try to understand it
4. point hc to the issues that you don't like in the code
5. review the patch again
6. if the patch doesn't match your criteria, go to point 4

tim

--
tim at klingt.org    ICQ: 96771783
http://tim.klingt.org

Who need fossil fuel when the sun ain't goin' nowhere
  Amiri Baraka