[PD-dev] stuff missing from pd-extended (flext please)

B. Bogart bbogart at goto10.org
Fri Oct 26 20:51:37 CEST 2007

Hey all,

I'm slowly switching all my custom PD installed to pd-extended!!!

I thought it would be useful to know what I had to add manually:

ann_*
contents of abstractions/ptz-camera (depends on py)
py

I could not get my elmo pyx stuff to work, it seems one has to create a
"py" object and then pyx objects work, but I can't create a pyx object
inistially. I suppose this is a libdir side-effect?

Unfortunately that means back to the custom PD. blech!

Thomas, Any progress on flext in pd-extended?

.b.