[PD-dev] working towards Pd-0.40.3-extended

Steffen Juul stffn at dibidut.dk
Sun Oct 28 01:35:13 CEST 2007

On 28/10/2007, at 1.28, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> On Oct 27, 2007, at 12:33 PM, Frank Barknecht wrote:
>
>> Hallo,
>> Hans-Christoph Steiner hat gesagt: // Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>
>>> Also, I don't switch to Miller's next version till he's done with
>>> the
>>> bugfix releases.  It's a lot of work to switch to new sources from
>>> Miller, and even more to try to track his changes.
>>
>> Okay, I can understand that and it sounds sensible.
>
> That said, if someone else wants to speed up the cycle, and start
> working against miller's code, then they should step right up! :D
>
> (...) I need to patch Miller's sources in order to make builds
> on Windows and Mac OS X.

Hmm.. I thought building vanilla Pd on Mac OS X wasn't an issue. I've
been meaning to try that for quite some time. That and then apply
some of the patches that i like. We'll see how it goes, when it goes.

In the mean while. If building Millers source on OS X is an issue id
hope if he'd share the magic.

Best, Steffen