[PD-dev] Fwd: [PD] patch for dollar sign fix in pd-extended?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Nov 5 23:08:10 CET 2007

If you want CVS access, you'll at least have to type a new subject
line ;)  More of an intro would be good too, check the archives for
examples.

.hc

On Nov 5, 2007, at 1:11 AM, Rich E wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Here is my formal request to be added as a pd developer.  I have a
> growing set of externals and patches that I would like to submit to
> the cvs and pd-extended builds concerning additive synthesis, SDIF,
> and controlling these using a wacom tablet.  Also, compositions and
> a website are coming soon too!
>
> regards,
> rich

----

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war
on terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom