[PD-dev] Connecting up an SQL Database to PD

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Nov 7 10:41:36 CET 2007

Hallo,
B. Bogart hat gesagt: // B. Bogart wrote:

> I've often thought about data structures to store data only, and not
> graphics, which I suppose would be a good idea with lots of lots of data
> in it.

Oh, I use data structures for that a lot, it's very useful. Even when
Pd's data structures are implemented as *graphical* data structures,
in the first place they are *data structures* liks "struct" in C and
can be used in many ways without their graphical representation to do
calculations like cellular automata or L-Systems.

Ciao