[PD-dev] MinGW build issues... help!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Nov 7 18:33:29 CET 2007

So the WinXP/MinGW/msys auto-builds have decided to freak out.  It
seems that gcc just randomly started ignoring /usr/local/include,
where the MinGW headers are...

http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2007-11-07/logs/
2007-11-07_05.54.03_mingw32_nt-5.1_windowsxp-i386_pd-extended_run-
automated-builder.txt

Anyone have an insight on this?  I ran the build manually and it
worked fine.  When I run the auto-build script, it doesn't find the
headers...

----

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said,
hobbling away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out
another pink-collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf