[PD-dev] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Connecting up an SQL Database to PD

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 20:38:57 CET 2007

One more time... please.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike McGonagle <mjmogo at gmail.com>
Date: Nov 12, 2007 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [PD-dev] Fwd: Fwd: Connecting up an SQL Database to PD
To: Andy Farnell <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>

I was just thinking, should the result sets be returned as TAGGED
data? Meaning, should the name of the column precede the data in the
returned PD list? While I can see that this would be useful, it would
also require more processing to merge the keys with the data. I have
so far been assuming that it is only the data that gets returned.

Mike