[PD-dev] savefn + callback

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Nov 14 08:15:40 CET 2007

Ok, now I am stymied... I am trying to make the savefn in tkwidgets
get the state from the Tk widgets themselves.  But I can't think of a
way to do that with the standard pd_bind() callback mechanism.  If
there was a way to bind a "presave" function somehow...

Any ideas?

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler