[PD-dev] No float method in external causes crash was: Re: Connecting up an SQL Database to PD

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 23:35:28 CET 2007

I will try compiling this when I get home tonight, and let you know
what happens. I am on an older Mac Laptop, running 10.4.10...

I also have a machine that is a desktop model, but I can't seem to get
it to load any of the libraries. They will load properly when using PD
39, but the 40 stuff doesn't load the libraries. It is really strange
because I use the exact same binary on my laptop, and it is fine...

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything
we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.