[PD-dev] eclipse + pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Nov 20 02:00:40 CET 2007

Hey all,

I am thinking it's about time that we have a standard profile in a
full featured IDE for developing Pd.  I am thinking that Eclipse is
the best bet since it runs everywhere, it's free, and it already has
C/C++ and Tcl modes.

Has anyone worked with Pd+Eclipse at all?  Anyone want to help make a
Pd project profile?  I think the key idea would be to make an Eclipse
project to allow people to develop their externals wherever they
want, but make sure that the code from that project can easily drop
into the Pd-extended build system.

----

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war
on terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom