[PD-dev] a problem about installing pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Nov 24 17:05:57 CET 2007

I don't remember if pd.lib is included in Pd-extended.  You can
either build it yourself, or get it from Miller's Pd-vanilla packages:

http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/

.hc

On Nov 24, 2007, at 3:24 AM, 刘小兵 wrote:

> hi:
>    I've done all the things you suggested but now all I get is the
> following error:
>    LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file "pd.lib"
>
>    But I can't find a pd.lib anywhere.
>
>   pd is installed derectly with pd-0.39-extended.exe
>
>   how can I fixed the problem?
>
>   Thank you for your kind help,which I really appricate!
>

> 2007/11/24, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org>:
>

>>  source\flstdc.h(69) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
>> file: 'm_pd.h': No such file or directory
>>

> Sounds like you need to change the path to 'm_pd.h' in source
> \flstdc.h.  m_pd.h is included with the Pd sources.
>

> .hc
>

> On Nov 23, 2007, at 11:47 AM, 刘小兵 wrote:
>
>> hi:
>>   I am new learner with PD.when I install flext in Windows with :
>> build pd msvc , according to build.txt, it keeping spiting :
>>
>>  source\flstdc.h(69) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
>> file: 'm_pd.h': No
>>  such file or directory
>>  NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code '0x2'
>>  Stop.
>>  NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\VC98\BIN
>> \NMAKE.EXE' : return
>>  de '0x2'
>>  Stop.
>>
>>   if I have not set some enviroment virables? how can I fix the
>> problem?
>>   thanks
>>
>> --
>> Peking University Founder R&D Center
>>
>> Best Regrads,yours sincerely!

> ------
>

> News is what people want to keep hidden and everything else is
> publicity.          - Bill Moyers
>

> --
> XiaoBing-Liu
> Peking University Founder R&D Center
>
> Best Regrads,yours sincerely!

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler