[PD-dev] widdling away "flatspace"

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Nov 25 16:23:34 CET 2007

Hallo,

> >What does the Debian package have to do with flatspace?
>
> The Debian package pd-externals was built from the "externals/build/
> src" build system Günter set up years ago.  The "flatspace" lib in Pd-
> extended is the contents of that build system.

I know that both flatspace and the pd-externals deb are using the old build
system, but I don't see how the existence or non-existence of the deb
would influence the existence of flatspace in pd-extended. Maybe it
has to do with some quantum physics entanglement issue, I didn't
understand? ;)

Anyway if all externals from flatspace are also included in other
subdirectories of pd-extended then I don't see why pd-extended would
need a flatspace. But I'm no pd-extended user, so probably someone
else should comment.

Ciao