[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1833178 ] arrow keys update scrollbars

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 26 23:46:59 CET 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1833178&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: bugfix

Initial Comment:
this patch _always_ updates the scrollbars when moving objects with the arrow keys. a "better" patch would be to only update scrollbars if we are getting bigger than the current canvas size.

and for long shot, maybe we should do this all in canvas_displaceselection anyway...